Thank you note

Dr.Bob, Your are a kind and good harted man, I ever met Thanks a million no thrillion for your answer for my Hemeopathic question, I was about by $500 medicine from him because, he convinced me that he will cure HIV2. THANKS AGAIN, GOD DEFINATELY BLESS YOU.

You're welcome. I'm delighted you didn't waste your money on that nonsense. If and when a cure is found for HIV-1 or HIV-2, I can assure you it will be big very big news. You won't have to be convinced by a "Hemeopathic" quack. Once again, I'm quite sure there is a special place in Hell for the shameless charlatans who try to take advantage of those who are ill by offering false hope at high cost!

Can I test Neg after testung +
One of those questions that never dies again lol