thanks..resident doctor who wished your arm around his neck.

thank you sir for your reply....and your reassurance....i am an ophthal resident and my life has taken a standstill since that day.i have already downloded the cdc recommendation as well as the australian recommendations.have visited the online registries of pep regarding non occupational post exposure prophylaxis stastistics and the european ceescat registry......and you know what happened when i closed my eyes imagining your arm around my neck......i broke into sobs ......honestly..i still have not told my family about it and u are the only one with whome i confided...and i am really obliged to you for saying...we ll got over this TOGETHER......

WILL WRITE TO INFORM U MY REPORTS AND MORE HELP FROM MY SIDE ONCE THIS GETS OVER MY HEAD

JUNIOR.

Hi Junior,

Hopefully you've found the information in the various published guidelines about PEP/nPEP encouraging.

I'm still here anytime you need me.

Very interesting findings in Asia!
WHY ARE YOU SO POPULAR! WHY!!!!