i am not selfish dr.bob

hello dr.bob its your biggest fan here agin from pakistan i was away from your site just came to ask you a question few days back and got it answerd thank a lot for that sir infact you have answered all my questions in the past as well and i am so so so so very thankful to you for that but i missed something which i apologize for as i told u i was away from the site i didnt notice the news that your beloved brother has passed away i am extreamly sorry for that sir offer my heartfelt condolence to you and your family i am sure he must have been a great man i wish i could do something more dr.bob because i love u so much and you offer me help when i need it and u helped me pass this bad time if i ever come to u.s.a i will only come there to shake ur hands best regards Mohammad

Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for your very kind comments. I'll look forward to that handshake!

Be well. Stay well.

Thank you, and good luck karma!
Thank you Doctor, pass the Cocconut milk!