Is this possible Dr Bob or is a Cyberslap warranted?

Hi Dr Bob

Firstly, I just want you to know that I really admire you for all the time you devote to helping so many desperate & confused people, like me. Also for the amazing work you are doing, and for doing it with your amazing sense of humor. I know you have gazillions of posts to read and possibly answer, so Ill try and be brief:

Exposure: 03 Feb 2006 one episode of unprotected oral (receptive & insertive) with + male. I am also a male.

Testing: Aug 2006 (6 months post exposure) Rapid Test Negative, Sept 2006 (7 months post exposure) Rapid Test Negative, 6 Nov 2006 (9 months post exposure) Laboratory Tests done (incl. HIV) for Life Insurance Negative. I thought I could put it all behind me!!

Now at 14 months post exposure, there is a white ridge forming on the underside of my tongue, near the tip. This is really freaking me out because it looks like OHL forming on the underside of my tongue. Dr Bob, is it possible to already show signs of OHL at 14 months post exposure, after testing negative at 9 months post exposure?

Im also really confused about this whole testing thing regarding the accuracy of testing at 3 months, 6 months, 6 12 months etc. I have read in the archives that a 6 month negative HIV test is definitive & conclusive for an exposure to a partner of + status; however there have also been cases of seroconversion only taking place between months 6 & 12 post exposure. How can we conclude that a 6 month negative result is definitive and conclusive, if this is the case? Dr Bob, could you perhaps tell me if there are any statistics regarding late seroconversions (between 6 & 12 months) e.g. 1 in 100 cases or ? % chance. Realistically Doc, what are the chances of only seroconverting after 9 months.

Please help me Dr Bob. I cant move on, even after a negative test at the 9 month mark. I keep telling myself that the test is conclusive and that Im OK, but then I keep on sticking my tongue out (like 15 times a day, my family are starting to think Im going nuts) and seeing what looks like OHL forming on the underside of my tongue and then I freak out again. I then start thinking that I have only started to seroconvert after the 9 month test was done, and now I am showing early signs of HIV infection.

Doc, should I really still be worried about the possibility of only starting to seroconvert between months 9 & 14 (i.e. after the negative 9 month test was already done) or am I in need of a Cyberslap to knock some sense back into my confused head??? PEASE HELP ME DOC!!!! I will also be donating to your foundation!! God Bless!!

SLAP!!!!!

P.S. Your chances of seroconverting following your repeatedly negative tests out to nine months following your low-risk potential exposure are exactly zero, zilch, nada, none, nyet, zip!

Just Donated
rapports lesbienne