Just Donated

Hey Doc, I just sent a paypal donation and plan to do so on a regular basis. My scare and I'm still not out of the woods has brought me to this site and made me realize HIV is alive and thriving. This is a big wake-up call and I want to contribute to your efforts. Thank you for this site. God Bless. -H

Hi H!

HIV/AIDS is not only alive and thriving, it's also dynamic, volatile and a real S.O.B. (pardon my French).

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives in desperate need. I've also found that gifts given in the spirit of compassion and generosity generate excellent cosmic karma one thousandfold! I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that you will soon indeed definitively and conclusively be out of the HIV woods! Hopefully others will also realize that HIV is not someone else's problem and not a distant threat, but rather a very clear and present danger that we must all confront if we are ever to turn the tide on this scourge!

Welcome to the fight, H!

Good luck. Be well! (And that's a doctor's order.)

My Husband is infected with HiV and im negative but im scared to death please read my question doctor im very nervios and sad
Is this possible Dr Bob or is a Cyberslap warranted?