QTND with a twist that needs clarification

Hi Dr. Bob,

You often say that "a kiss is just a kiss", except in extenuating circumstances such as recent dental surgery. (See, I have gone looking for answers in the archives!) My problem is that I don't know how to define recent. Do you mean several days, several weeks, longer?

Here's my situation: I have just started dating someone who had a tooth extracted about a month ago (with several weeks of complications and pain). For my part, my gums sometimes bleed when I brush my teeth. With regard to deep kissing, does our situation qualify for extenuating circumstances, i.e. Count Dracula meets Count Draculina? If so, how many weeks post extraction should we wait to french kiss?

I'm a worrier, Dr. Bob (obviously). But I don't want to throw away what has the potential to be a good relationship if I'm being ridiculous! Please help me out. (This man is hot and, more importantly, nice!) My best wishes to you, sir.

So you finally find a Mr. McHottie who is nice and you're wondering whether to kiss him, because he had a tooth extracted a month ago???? WOWZA! Sweetie, if you don't pucker up soon, you could be kissing Mr. Right goodbye! Yes, you're being ridiculous. If you don't believe me, just send McHottie over here and I'll kiss him, OK?

I do think you both need to spend a bit more time flossing and tending to your mouth issues, but that is in addition to some long overdue tonsil hockey, OK?

IM AN ENGLISH IDIOT!
My Husband is infected with HiV and im negative but im scared to death please read my question doctor im very nervios and sad