IM AN ENGLISH IDIOT!

HI DOC, THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO YOUR A STAR, JUST NEED ANA NSWER TO THIS IF YOU CAN.... GOING BACK A BOUT 12 MTHS AGO I AN ENCOUNTER WIT AN MASAGE PAROLOUR GIRL TO CUT A LOGN STORY SHORT IVE BEEN TESTING EVERSINCE IVE HAD 10 TESTS 2X VEINOUS 8X RAPID TESTS ALL NEG BRA 1 THAT WAS COCKED UP BY THE GIRL IN THE CLINIC.MY QUESTION IS COULD HIV INFECT ME IF A DROP OF BLOOD GOT INTO A LANCET PRICK WOUND?? LAFTER MY LAST TEST I DIDNT COVER UP MY FINGER THAT HAD BEEN PRICKED, ALTHOUGH I DIDNT SEE ANY BLOOD COME INTO CONTACT WITH MY FINGER BUT IM TOYALY FREAKED OUT BY IT DO YOU THINK I NEED TO RETEST AS ITS BEEN 13 WKS. I HATE TO WASTE PEOPLES TIME AND RESORCES BUT WOUULD JUST APPECIATE YOUR ADVICE ON THIS.. GOD BLESS YOU FROM SUNNY ENGLAND LET ME KNOW HOW I SEND YOU A DONATION NEIL

Hi Neil,

I don't think you're an English idiot! I just think your English could use a bit of help in the spelling, grammar and punctuation departments but it hasn't reached idiocy levels yet.

Do I think you need to retest, because you didn't cover up your pricked finger? No, Neil. You would need HIV testing if you didn't cover up your prick, but the pricked finger is not a problem, OK?

Look, Neil. You've had 10 negative tests out to 12 months following your massage "parolour" sex-perience. That's exactly 9 tests too many already! Stop testing and stop worrying about an illness you could not possibly have!

Donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be made through the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the donate tab. Thanks for your willingness to help others who weren't as fortunate as you in dodging the HIV bullet.

Stay safe, Neil, and you'll stay well, OK?

By the way, it's sunny here, too.

5 questions, 5 minutes of your time. Living in fear.
QTND with a twist that needs clarification