|how do you tell your bf?
Mar 19, 2007
hey Dr. Bob. i have a question. how do you tell your boyfriend that you don't want to have phonesex, without him getting upset? thxxx! :)
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I am Dr. Bob, not Dr. Phil (a.k.a. Rogaine Failure). This is an HIV/AIDS information Web site, not a Sex Advice for the Clueless Web site. Sorry sweetie! (I suppose since you can't call your boyfriend without him getting all hot-and-bothered, perhaps you should try text messaging him!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.