Insertive Mastebation and HIV

Hi well I did Insertive mastebation with a television converter.I have had symptoms of an STD but i have never had oral, vaginal or anal sex. I have only done insertive masterbation. Does this mean I could have HIV??

A television converter??? So you wanted to be able to masturbate in both analog and digital formats?? I'm almost afraid to ask where you stuck the remote control! Listen up, sweetie, television converters, although battery operated and perhaps conveniently shaped, are, in reality, not dildos and are not designed for use in your personal "home entertainment center" (so to speak), but rather they are to be used with the other home entertainment center the one you bought at Circuit City!

Next, if you've never had oral, vaginal or anal sex, how could you possibly wonder if you have HIV??? Do you think your television converter is cheating on you??? I strongly suggest you spend some time reading through the archives and related links pertaining to sex, safer sex and HIV transmission. It appears you have much to learn. You may also need to call the TV repairman if your converter is no longer functioning.

Atripla & Marijuana
Can HIV alone cause anemia?