You're not answering because you don't know the answer

You refuse to answer my question because you do not know whether having a stomach bug could allow me to contract HIV from a handjob. Now you say handjobs are not a risk for HIV infection, you can't get HIV from a handjob it is a form of safe sex. I accept that. However because I had a stomach bug, and my immune system is weaker, you refuse to answer my question of whether a handjob in this instance constitutes a risk for HIV. For example, sweat which does not usually cause HIV may spread it to me because I had a stomach bug and hence my immune system was weaker. I have had classical HIV ARS symptoms, including a sore throat and fever 6 weeks after the incident. And then 6 weeks later I have been feeling very tired for about 20 days straight, so this is probably anemia. So could a handjob cause HIV if I had a stomach bug which hence weakened my immune system. Yes or no? I suspect the answer is that you don't know!

I'm not answering, because I don't know the answer???? What????? Actually I do know the answer to your query, but I see absolutely no reason to share that information with you until you learn some manners. What I will say is that all of your assumptions are as incorrect as the one in the title of your question.

MR Worry about HIV..Please answer me...
Does your penis run out of seimen