HIV test reliablity

I am from India.I tested negative Elisa after 3 months and 8 months of exposure . Both the test were done at the same center but I am not able to get away from the thought of human error in both these test . Can human error lead to a negative elisa test . Please help as I am very depressed due to that and don't know what to do. All say that one test is fare enough the confirm HIV status.

Statistically speaking, the chance of human error once is extremely rare, but it does happen. However, the chance of human error twice in a row on the same dude would be so remote as to be nonexistent. Your problem is depression, not HIV. I suggest you seek evaluation and treatment for depression and irrational HIV fear.

Good luck. Remember, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

WOO HOO!!
Former ww/pre-med student needs help