WOO HOO!!

Dear Doctor Rob,

I salute you for who you are and what you are doing. Actually I ask a question few days ago but no reply. Anyway, the answers and information over here have help me through my darkest days when I was considering getting tested. I have just got my results back few minutes ago and now I am WOO HOOING!! It came back neg!! I love you doc, thank you so much for your dedication in this site and more.

I have just donated, will continue to do so in the near future. Will get active in helping many others who are non hiv and hiv +.

Thank you doc. Luv n respect u!

WOO-HOO and congratulations! I wish I could individually respond to all of the thousands and thousands of questions that cram their way into my "inbox" on a continual basis from around the cyberspace universe, but unfortunately it's just not physically possible. I do read all the questions, but can only post responses to a small portion of them. That's why I encourage everyone to use the archives as a resource. I've been answering gazillions of questions for a number of years now and without exaggeration 99% of the questions submitted are similar to questions I've already addressed, posted and archived! A simple double-click and search would quickly give many questioners exactly the information or reassurance they are looking for.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. Love you, too!

PEP and Pregnancy
HIV test reliablity