Just a Quick Question

First of all thanks for providing this priceless service and having the abililty to make people smile in a dark time in their life. I appreciate your integrity and sense of humor. I think I can speak true for most questioners here, you are an inspiration to us all. Well enough butt kissing.

I tested negative after 14 weeks, can I conclude that this frightening yet valuable lesson is behind me? I just want to learn from this and move on.

Thanks again for everything you do.

Quick question. Quick answer! I would consider a 14-week negative HIV test definitive for a routine potential exposure.

As for "butt kissing" and putting frightening things "behind you", isn't that how you got into this predicament to begin with???

Be well.

Should I test, AGAIN!
a close call in massage