herpes and crabs
Mar 17, 2007
can a person get herpes or carbs from oral sex and if so how long does it take for symptoms to show?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Can a person get "herpes" from oral sex? Sure. Symptoms begin several days after exposure.
Next, can you get "carbs" from oral sex? Well, when you get a mouthful of spunk, you get more protein than carbs. One wonders why you ask. Are you on a low-carbs diet or something???
Finally, from your title, it appears you want to know about crabs (in addition to "carbs"). Crabs (pubic lice) infest mainly the hair of the pubic region. However, they can also infest eyelashes and beards. They are transmitted primarily during sexual contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.