Crying Italian Kid

Hello Dr,

I am 22 years old and recently started to explore my gaydom, i.e. slang for someone who is newly out (just found out it meant that). I went on a date with what I thought was a nice guy. We came back to my house and started fooling around. He gave me oral with a condom at my request. He then wanted to rim me. I split a new condom in two for him to use as a dental dam and he refused to use so I said no go. we did heavy petting and I put lube on his penis and masturbated him. He then wanted to, I am so red in the face to say this, to spank me. I said sure. I got up on all fours and he spanked me lightly (red faced again). He then got behind me and put his penis by my ball sack and started to dry hump me. I told him to stop, and then he pulled back and pulled on my butt checks and slammed my butt with his penis hard and I felt it slightly go inside maybe 1/10th of an inch for a quarter of one second. I know I felt it go in.I jumped up and freaked out on him. Cried and got out of there. I called him later and asked him status and he said he didn't know, and hung up on me. Doctor I have never had anal sex, ever. I have never have oral sex without a rubber, ever. And now this jerk did this to me. I have been crying for days and can't sleep, eat or get out of bed.

What are the odds I am fine? I can't believe this anxiety and stress. I can't believe I, who is so freaking safe allowed this ahole do this to me.

Thanks for reading. I am Italian like you, 2nd generation.

Anton

Hello Anton,

I'm well aware of what "gaydom" refers to, but thanks for the definition nonetheless. Also, I should remind our readers not to confuse it with "gaydumb," which is what General Peter Pace, Dubya, Ann Coulter, and the entire Religious Right are.

Regarding your HIV risk for the "1/10th of an inch for a quarter of one second" poke, I would say it's so remote as to be completely nonexistent. Of course, if you're worried, you can get an HIV test at the three-month mark to put those fears permanently to rest. The test will undoubtedly be negative, despite that creepy spanker trying to spear you from behind.

Don't give up on the inhabitants of the kingdom of gaydom! They are usually much more polite and well mannered. They shouldn't bite (or poke), unless you ask them to.

So get out of bed, dry those tears and stop worrying. Your anxiety is unwarranted. In fact, most anxiety is!

Be well.

Can I say Woo- Hooo (Yupi) ? This is Sebastian another time from Chile, I will donate for a second time.please respond I beg your answer
raw meat! (SUPERINFECTION) (COINFECTION)