Can I say Woo- Hooo (Yupi) ? This is Sebastian another time from Chile, I will donate for a second time.please respond I beg your answer

Dear Dr. Bob:

This is Sebastian from Chile another time. I hope you remind me.

Dr. Bob, I understand that you are a very busy man but I trust in your willingness to answer me a little doubt about my results.

I was tested for HIV, Hepatitis B and C and syphilis all results were negative after a exposition of semen with my skin, the incident was six months ago. The only one thing that annoy me a little bit (Im a stupid because I had to tell you about this the other two mails sorry) is that 47 days before the test I gave an another man a French kiss of three minutes, I didnt look blood and I didnt taste any blood, but I had a little hurt inside my mouth because I hit myself with my toothbrush four days ago so I wasnt bleed during the incident, I must say that we had oral protected sex so I wasnt in contact with his cum or precum. My local Doctor say me: Relax boy forget the issue, a kiss is only a kiss, you are negative.

In order to forget this story I need the Dr. Bob certificate of YUPI or Woo- Hoo or do you think that I need another test after three months? I want to develop my life with my couple in a quiet form.

Another donation of 50 dollars Im going to send to your Foundation, but please help me with this little doubt.

Regards and eternal gratitude for you and your couple,

Sebastian

Hello Sebastian,

Yes, of course I remember you! Welcome back to the forum!

I absolutely agree with your doctor: "Relax boy. Forget the issue. A kiss is only a kiss. You are negative." You now qualify for a Dr. Bob-certified "WOO-HOO!!!" which in Spanish would be "¡YUPI!" and in Danish "JUHUU!!!" and in Dutch "HOPLA!!!" and in French "YOUPIE!!!" and in German "JUHU!!!" and in Italian "OPLÀ!!!" and in Portuguese "OBA!!!" and in Swedish "HEJA!!!"

Congratulations Sebastian!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob (same in any language!)

snake oil salesman
Crying Italian Kid