I NEED YOUR OPINION

DR.BOB, IAM SENDING A LETTERRECEIVED FROM MY DOC. IN INDIA I NEED YOUR HONEST OPINION NOW, I COMPLETELY DEPENDING ON YOU. THE LETTER I got your post and the misguiding info given by Dr.Frascino. Here is an article from the Times of India Newspaper:- Homeopaths claim AIDS curable [ 4 Feb, 2003 0209hrs ISTTIMES NEWS NETWORK ] PATNA: The doctors attending the ongoing 13th All India Homoeopathy Congress at the S K Memorial Hall near Gandhi Maidan here claimed that Aids could be cured by homoeopathic medicines.

The chairman of post-graduate committee, Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH), New Delhi, Dr D P Rastogi, said that recent experiments at the Regional Research Institute of Homoeopathy, Mumbai, showed that Aids was curable. Three hundred HIV-positive patients were administered medicines for three months during the experiment. Thereafter, their blood samples were sent for tests at different laboratories, which showed that 15 samples were HIV-negative, said Rastogi. Rastogi said that the rate of cure was greater in case of patients who had acquired the disease through sexual intercourse and detected in the primary stage. In case of the disease having been transmitted through blood transfusion or infected syringe, the sign of recovery was almost negligible, he said.

You can also get this article from the net, the address of that page is: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/36409685.cms Let me know what you want to do now. Regards, Dr.Rao N YOU PLEASE THOROUGH SOME LIGHT ON ME. THANKS YOU ARE GREAT

My advice is simple: Don't believe everything you read!

Homeopathy can't cure bad breath, let alone AIDS. The article you sent is pure poppycock!

Donate button dosent work?
delta 32