Donate button dosent work?

dr bob i am trying to donate 300 bucks but at http://www.concertedeffort.org/donate.html

i tried clicking on any of the follwing buttons on the page and they dont work why is this?

I'm not sure. I just tried it myself and had no difficulty. Just click on the donate tab and then click on the type of donation you want to make, such as credit card or PayPal, etc. If you have difficulties again, drop us an email at the Foundation (frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net) and we'll sort it out for you.

Thank you for your generosity! May your compassion and kindness be returned to you a thousand-fold. On behalf of the many lives that will be touched by your one gift, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Be well.

Permission to WHOHoo? Vaccinations + TB test + lap dance
I NEED YOUR OPINION