Permission to WHOHoo? Vaccinations + TB test + lap dance

This week I have to get a HIV AB 1+2 and RPR. These exams and shots are for immigration reasons. I am working on getting my US permanent residence.

I had some vaccinations done 1 and half week ago. Td, MMR and Varicella. I also had a TB skin test and came back positive. When I was a child I had the BCG vaccination. My doctor told me that in many cases TB skin test are not very accurate, especially if you had the BCG or some other vaccinations. Also, I had a chest X-ray and came back normal.

I have been very worry about this blood test. In the last few years I had no high risk exposures, all of them with a condom. However, during October 2006, some of my co-workers and I went to a strip club. I had a lap dance (she had a G-tong on, however it was one of these open tongs around the vagina) I was wearing only jeans. I was free balling (no underwear) It was a "one song" lap dance 3 or 4 min. She did rub her vagina on my penis but I had my jeans on the whole time. My concern is that even the only wet spot on my jeans was my own semen (I did come). If she was HIV+ could it have transferred thru my jeans into my penis?

I did found two small nodes a few months ago one on each side of my upper neck! (Right on the lower part of the jaw) they are still just there, very small nodes.

1) Do I need to be worry about my HIV test? 2) Is it possible to get HIV by this type of behavior? 3) There is any chance my vaccinations against Td, MRR, and Varicella + TB skin test could affect the results of HIV 1+2 test? 4) Can I WHOOHOO??

Thank you! Eric - The Barcelona guy!

Hey Barcelona Guy Eric,

1. No. From what you've told me, your HIV risk is nonexistent. You can't contract HIV from a lap dance while wearing your jeans, even if you are free balling and spunk up your 501s.

2. See #1 above.

3. No, your HIV test results should be accurate.

4. When your definitive HIV test result comes back negative, absofrickinlutely!

You're welcome and welcome to the USA!

Gay Pornstar has questions...
Donate button dosent work?