DESPERATE FOR ANOTHER OPINION

THIS IS A LONG STORY, SORRY.

I AM 1 27 YEAR OLD MARRIED FEMALE.IN AUG. O6 I HAD A ORAL SEX(UNPROTECTED) WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN MY HUSBAND. THE PROBLEM IS MY MOUTH WAS EXPOSED TO SPERMICIDE RIGHT BEFORE WE HAD ORAL SEX, AND I AM SURE IT BROKE THE SKIN. HE DID COME IN MY MOUTH. ALSO 3 YEARG AGO THERE WAS VAGINAL SEX(STUPIDLY, UNPROTECTED TOO) WITH SOMEONE ELSE. ANYWAY ABOUT 5 DAYS AFTER AUG. 06 ENCOUNTED, I HAD A VERY SORE THROAT WITH RED FLESHY (PENCIL TIP SIZED) LESIONS OR ULCERS ON MY UVULA. 3 ROUNDS OF ANTIBIOTICS OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS DID NOTHING. IT EVENTUALLY CAUSED TINY PIN HEAD SIZED BUMPS OR WHATEVER ON MY SOFT PALATE. 7 MONTHS LATER THEY ARE STILL HERE.

EVENTUALLY HAD TO HAVE TONSILS AND ADENOIDS REMOVED, ent BIOPSIED(HYPERPLASTIC SQUAMOUS MUCOSA), BUT HE STILL HAS NO ANSWER WHAT IT IS OR WHAT IS CAUSING IT. THERE ARE A TON OF TINY BLOOD VESSELS ON SOFT PALATE. IT IS A VERY ANRY REDDISH YELLOW COLOR. TO ME, IT RESEMBLES ERYTHMOUS CANDIDIASIS, ALTHOUGHOUT OF 5 DR'S I SAW NO ONE MENTIONED THIS.

ANOTHER ENT SAID HIV, ANOTHER SAID MAYBE STD(I HAVE TESTED NEGATIVE FOR ALL ). MY GEN. PRAC. SAID SHE "FIRMLY BELIEVES IN HER HEART" THAT IT CAN TAKE YEARS FOR HIV TO SHOW UP ON ANTIBODY TESTS, WHICH IS ALL SHE HAS EVER GIVEN ME. SHE WANTS ME TO SEE ID SPECIALIST. MY GYNECOLOGIST THINKS GEN. PRAC IS NUTS, BECAUSE I AM NEG, AND HAD TESTED NEG AT 6 MONTH MARKER.

THROUGHT THIS I DEVELOPED A SEVERE VIRAL LIKE ILLNESS(I THOUGHT LIKE THE SEROCONVERSION??) LOST 39 LB IN 3 MONTHS, HAD SWOLLEN GLANDS FOR MONTHS, AND STILL HAVING RASHES, AND INTERMITTANT DIDRREAH. MY FACE HAS A RED COLOR TO IT, NEVER WAS BEFORE. THE REDDISH RASH IS ON MY BREASTS AND MY BACK. I LOOK AND FEEL AWFUL. I ALSO HAD A YELLOWISH TINGE, BUT TESTED NEG FOR HEP.

I HAVE NO ANSWER, 7 MONTHS LATER. I ALSO HAD GRANULOMA ANNULARE ON MY LEGS ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO.

HERE'S THE QUESTIONS.........SHOULD I SEE ID???.....SHOULD I HAVE FURTHER TESTING??.......COULD IN MAYBE BE AUTO-IMMUNE??

THANK U FOR READING AND RPLYING.

distress sailor tested negaive.
Insensitivity to Questions