Help Dr Bob I need your support please!!!!!!, donation from a Latinamerican country

Dear Dr. Bob:

Im afraid that this question probably has already answered and I know that my risk is extremely low but I need your advice. This is my history:

Im a 28 years old married man, but in a stupid moment I went to a male escort (I dont know about his HIV status) and we had protective oral sex (so I wasnt in contact with his cum or precum) and deep kisses, I didnt look blood and I didnt taste any blood, but I had a little hurt inside my mouth because I hit myself with my toothbrush four days ago so I wasnt bleed during the incident.

In the 47 day I got tested for HIV, Hepatitis B and C and syphilis all results were negative.

I want to forget this incident, but I cant, I asked for government counseling regarding HIV in my country and this guys said that my situation was safe so I didnt need any test.

Dr. Bob I ask for your evaluation, and advice, in fact is a kiss only a kiss?..would you considerer take another test?I am extremely confused and anxiety.

Ill send a donation of 50 dollars to your foundation. But please answer me.

Thanks a lot,

A Latin-American Guy

Hi Latin American Guy,

Yes, indeed, "a kiss is just a kiss . . . ." Your problem is guilt related to your tryst with the male escort, not HIV! HIV testing is not warranted.

My advice would be to level with your wife and directly address your guilt and HIV fears/anxiety.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck. Remember, HIV is not your problem, OK?

Are my Symptoms a sign of early HIV infection
HOW WELL DOES THE HIV VIRUS TRANSMIT AT SWIMMING POOL?