health educator would like to say thanks

Dr.Bob, I am a health educator and I have spent a good bit of time on your site. I would like to say thank you for the up to date information that you provide. I have attended HIV updates by college educators and your site puts them to shame. Thanks for the great information that I can pass on to my students. I would like to make a donation if you can send me information on how to do so. Thanks again.

Hello Health Educator,

Thank you for your kind comments and for helping to increase HIV/AIDS awareness and disseminate the safer sex/HIV prevention information!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your compassion towards and generosity for those in desperate need.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob... are you out there?
Exposure with an HIV+ partner