Seborrheic eczema

Hi doc, I respect you a lot for what you've done and are doing. Here's an extremely worried guy, had protected sex with 2 unknown status women but didn't use protection when receiving oral sex. I've what I think is call seborrheic eczema because my penis head skin is peeling.. not in a terrible way of peeling but slight peeling. The side of my nose has some small dry skin, and dandruff which is non existence after using anti dandruff shampoo. I read seborrheic eczema is one of the sign for hiv.. Have got some sinus attack 2 years ago but ENT specialist said it's a crooked nose causing it after undergoing ct scan. Worried.. please help. Will donate, just tell me how.

Thank you doc.

Your HIV risk is negligible at best. Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for HIV. If your one-eyed monster is peeling, I suggest you have your doctor or a dermatologist check him out. Chances are it's an easily treated condition, such as a mild fungal infection. If you are worried about HIV and clearly you are get an HIV rapid test. You'll have a definitive answer in just 20 minutes. Based on what you've told me, your result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your willingness to make a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return, I'm sending you my best good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test will be negative, as I very strongly believe it will indeed be!

Good luck. Be well. Stay safe and you'll stay well.

on its way
Dr. Bob... are you out there?