on its way

Dear Bobby Bob,

No q today, my friend. I only want to say that i hope you and Dr Steve are well and loving life in Cal. May I ask how you are? I'm sure living with hiv is a challenge, to say the least. You are a great person to help so many, a true healer of body, mind and soul. A donation is on its way. Please stay well, Bobby Bob. You are loved by millions. And i will say, as a republican from Ohio, President Frascino has a nice sound to it, though i doubt you are old enough to be president, from your picture(LOL).

All is well here in sunny San Francisco. I was in Ohio yesterday. No doubt about it. I prefer it here!

President Frascino? Nah, who wants to try to clean up the mess that dimwit Dubya has made? Besides, what fun it will be to watch the Religious Right have catatonic fits when we elect either a woman or an African American as President! Of course, if an HIV-positive gay man was elected, I suppose their heads would explode and that might be fun to witness as well.

OK, I'll reconsider throwing my fedora into the ring.

Stay well.

shall I be safe?
Seborrheic eczema