Lap Dance, please answer

I am asking this again and desperate for an answer. I am training for my third Iraq tour. I got an unexpected weekend pass and went home. I didn't have sex with my wife for reasons unrelated to my fear. My 2 year old son grabbed and drank from a water bottle I had been using. I nearly killed my self on the way back to base. Please answer. I'm terrified, details below:

I received a lap dance from a stripper. I groped her nipples a bit, they were pierced. I also grabbed her ass. She was wearing a g-string. I don't have any broken skin on my hands that I can see. She got her chest pretty close to my face but a didn't touch her with my mouth. My face and head were a little sweaty, I may have had shaving kicks on my head and neck. She ground into me enough to cause me to ejaculate in my jeans. Am I in any danger of an STD? Does any of this make sense?

I am asking a

Relax, Max. A lap dance and spunking your Calvin Kleins is not an STD/HIV risk. No way. No how. Your activities at the local Badda Bing did not place you at any risk, other than the risk of having to explain your spunked tighty whities to the Mrs.!

I can't believe you are training for your third Iraq tour! Thank you for your selfless efforts on behalf of us all. Please know your courage and commitment are appreciated by each and every one of us. I'm also doing whatever I can to try to end our involvement in Iraq as quickly as possible and bring you and all our brave service people home from this disastrous Bush-bungle! Keep your head down and return home safe and soon! OK?

6months till 6years hiv testing?
Strip club encounter