Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Lap Dance, please answer
Mar 16, 2007

I am asking this again and desperate for an answer. I am training for my third Iraq tour. I got an unexpected weekend pass and went home. I didn't have sex with my wife for reasons unrelated to my fear. My 2 year old son grabbed and drank from a water bottle I had been using. I nearly killed my self on the way back to base. Please answer. I'm terrified, details below:

I received a lap dance from a stripper. I groped her nipples a bit, they were pierced. I also grabbed her ass. She was wearing a g-string. I don't have any broken skin on my hands that I can see. She got her chest pretty close to my face but a didn't touch her with my mouth. My face and head were a little sweaty, I may have had shaving kicks on my head and neck. She ground into me enough to cause me to ejaculate in my jeans. Am I in any danger of an STD? Does any of this make sense?

I am asking a

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Relax, Max. A lap dance and spunking your Calvin Kleins is not an STD/HIV risk. No way. No how. Your activities at the local Badda Bing did not place you at any risk, other than the risk of having to explain your spunked tighty whities to the Mrs.!

I can't believe you are training for your third Iraq tour! Thank you for your selfless efforts on behalf of us all. Please know your courage and commitment are appreciated by each and every one of us. I'm also doing whatever I can to try to end our involvement in Iraq as quickly as possible and bring you and all our brave service people home from this disastrous Bush-bungle! Keep your head down and return home safe and soon! OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
6months till 6years hiv testing?
Next
Strip club encounter

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.