Greetings from South Africa - PLEASE HELP

Hi Doc,

First let me say that this site is frikken awesome! We have similar sites, but none as specialised as this one!

Here's my question: 2 months ago I received a hand job from another guy. There was lots of contact between my helmet and his thumb specifically. He first did me and then did himself (i was all zipped up by then). He was also driving at the time and after he came, he hesitated to cahnge gears as his hand was pretty sticky. I offered to change the gears for him.

1. What is my risk of contracting HIV from receiving the hand job (I know he pee'd about 30 min before and I'm not sure if he washed his hands)

2. I can't remember exactly, but if there was pre cum on the gear lever and a touched it after, what is my risk (I know he didnt touch it after he came, but i dont know if he did during his "session")

PLEASE, PLEASE help Doc.

SA Guy

Hi SA Guy,

Well, I'd say what you did was indeed risky. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with HIV!!! The dude burped his nephew while driving! WOWZA! How did he manage to stay on the road? OK, yeah, if truth be told, I did the same thing a few times years ago, but that doesn't mean it's not risky! OK, on to your questions:

1. Handjobs are not considered a risk for HIV.

2. No risk.

Stay well, SA Guy!

Virgin surfer in duress..will donate
6months till 6years hiv testing?