Virgin surfer in duress..will donate

Doc..

You are truely the best in all the senses and wish that more people can be more like you. I know that you are swamped with more important things than my stupid question however, I am very worried and need you to help me out. I am a 21 year old virgin and my friends decided to hook me up with a girl. We met, went out a couple of times then one day made out on the beach after she asked me to teach her how to surf. I mean we really made out (did not have any type of sex) and I sucked on her breast and got my lip caught on a nipple ring (and stopped). I really wasn't hurt but because of my inexperience, I am freaking out. Am I at risk of HIV? Please do what you can to answer..if you want to answer to my email thats ok to. Please tell me where to donate.

Thanks

Jason (bajasurfer)

Hey there Baja Surfer Jason,

So learning how to surf begins with a make-out session on the beach with a hot surfer-dude teacher who nibbles on nipples??? Hey, sign me up!

Relax, Jason, your HIV risk is nonexistent. Actually, I already know how to surf taught on Bondi Beach by an ex-Australian lover. But, I could use a few pointers. So how about I teach you about safer sex techniques and you improve my toes-on-the-nose re-entries? Deal? Well, if not, at least I suggest you spend some time reading through the archives of this site and related links to learn more about safer sex and HIV-transmission risks, OK?

Regarding donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, that can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your willingness to help those in desperate need, Grommit-Guy!

Stay well!

What's with all the inane slaps at Republicans?
Greetings from South Africa - PLEASE HELP