What's with all the inane slaps at Republicans?

If you really want to sway people toward to vote Democrat, why do you make such inane comments about Republicans? There's surely a more effective way of convincing people. I'm more interested in the policy toward AIDS research than who likes to rub pencil shavings on their crotch. You obviously have a high degree of expertise in the field, and I would like to pick your brain, and know where you're coming from. And though it is amusing hearing about Cheney's chronic constipation, it doesn't help me much when deciding who to vote for. I'm looking forward to reading your response.

Actually, my slaps at Republicans are witty. It's the Republicans that are inane. Or is that insane? Just look at the last two days! Shall we start with Alberto "Torture Boy" Gonzales and his comments that "mistakes were made???" Or perhaps General Peter Pace's comments that being gay is "immoral" and akin to adultery. Or Harriet Miers's wanting to fire all 93 attorneys general. Or Kyle Sampson's plotting to use the Patriot Act to install Rove lackeys as attorneys general? Or absolutely anything that comes out of Dubya's mouth? Yes, perhaps you're right. They don't deserve "inane slaps." They deserve to get their sorry asses kicked out of office.

I do hope my response didn't disappoint! By the way, their HIV/AIDS policy is as "inane" as the rest of their disastrous policies. (Take a look at my comments in the archives regarding their ill-conceived, anti-science, anti-common sense, "abstinence-only sex education" policy for HIV prevention, for starters!)

QTND
Virgin surfer in duress..will donate