For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

By the way, I love what you are doing, and I will make a donation! I know how you feel about this question, but I scares me that mabye in Africa or mabye in the U.S. a healthworker may not change a needle when preforming an HIV test. I had too many tests, probably 12 out to one year from a possible exposure all negative. Are you sure that in the U.S. all needles are only used once, because now I fell like I over tested! Is it OK to take as many tests as you want. I'm tired of testing now, I just wan't to move on with my life!!

Yes, this is a QTND (Question That Never Dies) with its associated ATNC (Answer That Never Changes).

Yes, I'm quite sure all needles used for HIV testing in the US are only used once.

Yes, you dramatically over-tested.

Yes, you should move on with your life.

Good luck!

forced to swallow
What's with all the inane slaps at Republicans?