concerned

I got curious in the shower one time, but did not want to use my finger. I decided to use my toothbrush, with no condom on it and sticked it in my anal and got nervous and just threw it out. Should I be concerned that I could get a std. Thanks

You got curious in the shower and did not want to use your finger, so you stuck your toothbrush up your heinie??? Gosh, I'm almost afraid to ask where the rubbie duckie wound up. STD/HIV risk from attempting to brush your teeth from the wrong "end" is nonexistent. So relax, Max! OK? And just in case the next time you take a shower you find a soap-on-a-rope, do not and I repeat do not get curious!

Too many symptoms to be just a coincidence
I NEED YOU OPINION URGENTLY - IT WILL EFFECT MY LIFE.