Thank You Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob,

I have just received another negative test via Oraquick at 23 weeks and 5 days from my cunnilingus episode. I am done with testing.

Sadly, I will now begin to reduce the amount of visits to your site. I shall periodically check on here mainly to see if you are still doing well. I will take the knowledge that I have acquired from you and help spread facts about HIV.

Thank you for helping myself and all the other people who visit your site.

Kenny

Hi Kenny,

WOO-HOO and congratulations! Drop by anytime. I always enjoy visits from the graduates of Worry-Well-Hell. To make it sound more academic, perhaps we should say graduates from WOO-HOO U.

Be well. Stay well. Thanks for doing your part to "pay it forward!"

RAPPEL
Too many symptoms to be just a coincidence