Red Sun Burn on Thighs

Hi Doctor,

Thanks for all your great work and patience.

I was maturbated by a woman I met. I didn't notice any cuts on her, but she used some lotion which stung the opening on the top of my penis. A week later, I have what looks like a sunburn on the inside of my thighs. Is this descriptive of teh ARS HIV rash?

Please answer, I am terrified!

I will make a donation to your fabulous foundation.

Masturbation is not a risk for HIV transmission and the rash you describe is not at all consistent with the ARS rash. I would suggest you see a dermatologist. Your rash could be fungal or perhaps just an irritation or allergic reaction to the lotion your handy gal used. Either way, it should be easy to clear up and is in no way is related to HIV, OK?

I and the "fabulous foundation" thank you for your tax-deductible gift (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

donation on the way, saliva and skeck of blood.
Behold! They shall all be as nice!