donation on the way, saliva and skeck of blood.

Dr Bob i was in a doctor's office a few weeks ago and a patient was talking to the nurse and a speck of his saliva got on my top lip.I wanted to know if blood was in that speck of saliva can i get hiv. I will make another donation on 3/20/2007 from paypal. Thank you Dr Bob.

"Saliva and a 'skeck' of blood?????" Hmmm . . . . That's a quantity I have no idea how to measure! However, since it arrived in just a speck of saliva from a spittle-prone nurse, I'm quite certain your HIV risk is nonexistent.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. Your generosity and compassion will yield copious quantities of excellent cosmic karma for your health and happiness.

Stay well.

re. Please Answer this time (Feb 14)
Red Sun Burn on Thighs