re. Please Answer this time (Feb 14)

Doctor,

My donation will be on the way within 10 days, from the USA) though I am in S. America. (Under Joe Doe II name). In response to "Please answer this time!" Feb 14 It is amazing how you and my doctor think alike! Before taking any further step, I got some courage and decided to take another test. She (doctor) said up in front there It would be negative. Now, 53 weeks after my exposure). Two ELISA one automated and one manual both 3rd. generation. Both of my tests were NEGATIVE! in conformity with your "NO WAY, NO HOW". In comformity with what my doctor said!Now I will follow you advice and initiate a treatment for those incredible things our minds are capable of creating! I have lost one more year of my life dealing with a disease I did not have. Thank you very much nice man! You are a remarkable professional. May God bless you and your family.

Hello John Doe II,

Welcome back to the forum. I'm delighted by your excellent news! WOOO-HOOO! Better late than never, eh?

Thank you also for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Please know your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those many lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Be well. Stay well.

Cincinnati sends condolences
donation on the way, saliva and skeck of blood.