Mar 15, 2007
Hi Sir! A'm a 22 yr old, black south-african Med-Stu. I wish I knew the right words to express to you how much I admire you. Now a'm hoping to get a sponsor in the near future, to go and study psychiatry in USA, and that gives me an awesome opportunity to meet you in person. Do you think thats possible? Seeing you will be a dream come true sir. Jack.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, Jack! Anything is possible. Especially when you call me "sir!"
Good luck with your studies, Jack!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Can Gonorrhea Be Deadly?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Pills To Take For Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Do Shingles Look Like On Your Face?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.