Mar 15, 2007
Hi Sir! A'm a 22 yr old, black south-african Med-Stu. I wish I knew the right words to express to you how much I admire you. Now a'm hoping to get a sponsor in the near future, to go and study psychiatry in USA, and that gives me an awesome opportunity to meet you in person. Do you think thats possible? Seeing you will be a dream come true sir. Jack.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, Jack! Anything is possible. Especially when you call me "sir!"
Good luck with your studies, Jack!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- Anyone Ever Tested Negative At 3 Months Retest Positive Later
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
- Cold Hands And Feet Early Sign Of Hiv
- Finding A Partner Who Is Hiv Positive
- High Risk Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.