Thank you, thank you.

I am the English Girl who wrote to you (I'm sure there are many postees who qualify as an "English Girl"!) but I wanted to say that you have helped me so very very much with an "issue" - for want of a better word to describe an HIV obsession - that has been lurking/skulking/making itself all too horribly obvious for too many years to mention. I am now finally addressing it - and the courage to do this has been summoned grace a your posts and your humanity. I still occasionally read through your posts and archives and am very touched by the immeasurable compassion and humour in your responses.

Thank you so much. And I do hope that you are bearing your loss. My thoughts are with you.

With warmest wishes,

English Girl

(p.s. I have some idea of the sheer number of posts you have to respond to, so please don't feel the need to respond to this one. I just wanted to convey my appreciation. Warmest regards).

G'day English Girl,

Welcome back to the forum. I'm delighted you have found the information here helpful in confronting your HIV demons. The vast major of HIV demons do indeed turn out to be figments of our imagination resulting from unwarranted HIV fears and anxiety. I'm quite confident your "lurking/skulking/horrible" obsession is indeed coming to a long-overdue end.

Be well, English Girl! (And that's a doctor's order!)

Help I promis I will donate My Baby is Sick
I am very Scared - Please Answer,