Some HIV 1-2 EIA is not detected subtypes(O and M types)
Apr 9, 2001
I m medical student.Some HIV 1-2 EIA is not detected subtypes(HIV-1 O and M type and HIV-2). Is it true??
Response from Mr. Kull
Please read my response to "Rare HIV Strains into Perspective" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Testing/Q11685.qna) for a detailed answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.