"False positive" oral test, followed by negative blood test

I tried to submit this yesterday, but it seemed to not work. I just took a look at your foundation page. So you're a concert pianist? Very commendable. I'll have to check back for any future concerts. I myself am a violinist. Well here goes... I got sick and ended up in bed with a sudden flu followed by a rash and decided to test for HIV. I stupidly engaged in unprotected vaginal intercourse a few months before I got sick, though the encounter involved vaginal intercourse for under 20 seconds. I got a false positive Oral test (ELISA: "reactive: Antibody detected", with reference range=nr, followed by a non-reactive Western Blot). I tested again 7 months later (almost a year from that sexual encounter), a "full panel" which required a blood sample this time and, it was negative. I don't want to get in a trap of testing every other week, I just want to be sure that I can put that behind me. Would you reommend a repeat test to be sure, or do the two tests sound sure enough for a WOOHOO? I've been careful not to share fluids, and my current partner has tested negative the same time I did my second test. I am pretty sure I'm fine but I get anxious and a little depressed thinking about the odss. Thanks for all the help.

Hello Fiddle Player,

Relax, Max! You are HIV negative. Your first test was indeed a "false positive" ELISA as confirmed by subsequent non-reactive Western Blots and the follow-up negative HIV antibody test seven months later. No further HIV testing is warranted. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Yell WOO-HOO! and get back to practicing. You'll never be able to out-fiddle Paganini if you sit around all day "depressed thinking about the 'odss,'" whatever the hell they are.

Be well! Stay safe!

Afraid. Sad. Lost.
is there such thing as HIV- carriers?