NY Toe sucking teacher worried!!

Hey Doctor,

I have a foot fetish and wanted to ask whether there is any risk associated with such activities (toe sucking, in particular).

I haven't been able to find info on this and do realize that this might be a 'fringe' topic. I am a bit paranoid about cuts on toes and potential cold sores in my mouth.

Should I get tested?

Thanks so much for making a difference and educating the public. I am a college teacher and have recommended your site to many inquiring students - I feel it is invaluable!

You're a NY Toe-Sucking Teacher???

Gosh, whoever would have thought you would need a teacher to figure out how to do that?!? After all, just how difficult can it be???

Relax, Max! Toe sucking and foot fetishes are not a risk for HIV transmission, even if you suck your way from mere teacher to a tenured Ph.D., Footmeister!

You are funny
Oral Sex with HIV+ & Swallowing