You are funny

I had asked a question about the effect of prednisone on hiv test result,but you did not answer;thanks anyways, I found the anwer in the archives.But I do think you are very funny,I visit this site these days just to read your humorous responses,maybe you should go into comedy,the next Dave Chapelle?

When I don't respond to a question, that's an indication that the answer is already waiting for your double-click in the archives! I try not to reiterate the same responses over and over too often, so as not to become the Department of Redundancy Department if you know what I mean, I mean.

Me, the next Dave Chappelle? Nah, I'm probably more the Jon Stewart or Bill Maher type.

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to. And besides, a smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips.

scared shitless
NY Toe sucking teacher worried!!