testing outside window period. PERIOD!!!
Mar 11, 2007
Hello there. so a negetive test done outside the 6 month window is conclucive.. Whether it's 6 months or 16 years as long as it's after that window period right? Finger prick, oral swab, or blood drawn are all exceptable forms of testing too right?(fda Approved of course) Just need an extra kick in the rear I'm driving my husband crazy in all the wrong ways so i hope you answer. Thanks and take care.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Consider your keister so conclusively kicked that you now have an imprint of my Pumas on your gluteus maximus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Antigen P24 2 Weeks After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.