|I read your story...
Mar 11, 2007
You are an example. I wish there were more people like you in this world. I read your story and I was touched by such courage and love you show for others. I love your picture, too. There is so much life in it.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you for your kind comments. As the old saying goes, "one picture is worth a thousand words." Of course there is another old saying that goes: "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." However, I suppose that one doesn't apply, now does it?!?
Keep smiling. Love you too!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herbs That Fight Viruses Such As Hiv And Flu
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.