I read your story...
Mar 11, 2007
You are an example. I wish there were more people like you in this world. I read your story and I was touched by such courage and love you show for others. I love your picture, too. There is so much life in it.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you for your kind comments. As the old saying goes, "one picture is worth a thousand words." Of course there is another old saying that goes: "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." However, I suppose that one doesn't apply, now does it?!?
Keep smiling. Love you too!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.