|Swiss Student Follow Up
Mar 11, 2007
Dear DOC, since the last question, I also got a rapid test at the San Francisco Dept of Health, using the Oraquick finger prick test. It was also negative, and at 17.5 weeks. Is it over for me since its FDA Approved, or should I continue testing?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Swiss Stud.,
As anticipated, your definitive (and FDA-approved) HIV test is negative. No further HIV testing is warranted. Now stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Will I Live With Full Blown Aids?
- How Many People Have Caught Hiv Through Receptive Oral?
- I Received Protected Oral From An Hiv Positive Person
- Negative Oraquick Advance At 7 Months
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Touched Sperm And Then My Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.