Sorry to hear...

I read a "question" offering condolences on the passing of your brother. Didn't see the circumstances, but wanted to pass on my condolences. You work hard and do a lot of good for people you don't even know. So, I wanted to pass some of that on.

Best,

Michael

Hello Michael,

My brother, after a long, courageous and, by all accounts miraculous, struggle, died of lung and brain cancer. He outlived his six-month prognosis by two years, allowing us to travel the world together and partake of some memorable adventures. Wherever he is now, I'm quite confident he's found a place of health, wonderment and contentment far beyond what we mere mortals can even conjure up in our wildest dreams.

Thank you for your condolences.

Astroglide used in hiv prevention
Can antibiotics affect test Results?