Sorry to hear...
Mar 8, 2007
I read a "question" offering condolences on the passing of your brother. Didn't see the circumstances, but wanted to pass on my condolences. You work hard and do a lot of good for people you don't even know. So, I wanted to pass some of that on.
Response from Dr. Frascino
My brother, after a long, courageous and, by all accounts miraculous, struggle, died of lung and brain cancer. He outlived his six-month prognosis by two years, allowing us to travel the world together and partake of some memorable adventures. Wherever he is now, I'm quite confident he's found a place of health, wonderment and contentment far beyond what we mere mortals can even conjure up in our wildest dreams.
Thank you for your condolences.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.