3 day old burn on tongue not bleeding

Thanks for this service, and for being so positive and unselfish in all that you do for everyone effected with HIV.

Now, here's my question. I am Mr. abstenance, not because of I am religious freak, but because I am so anxiety prone. But yesterday I deep kissed a stripper for 45 minutes. About 3 days earlier I burned the tip of my tongue with some hot soup. It was not bleeding when I kissed her, and looked almost completely healed, as there was only minimal discoloration. NO matter how hard I pressed on the burned area I could not draw blood, so I am almost certain it was not an active bleading cut. What are my risks of acquiring HIV from this 45 minute kiss? Should I get tested for HIV? What about HBV and Hep. A?

Thanks. And I have left you a nice donation.

Best regards....

As the old song goes, "a kiss is just a kiss . . . as time goes by . . . ," even if you burned the tip of your tongue three days ago and your kiss lasts 45 minutes and the person you're playing tonsil hockey with is a skanky stripper. We didn't put all that last part in the "As Time Goes By" song lyric, as it's hard to find a rhyme for "skanky stripper."

I do not feel HIV or hepatitis testing is warranted. Certainly it's always an available option for you, but I see no medical justification for recommending it based on the information you provided.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

HIV virus enter penis head?
Astroglide used in hiv prevention