AIDS: MY Final Thought

I just want to comment on something first: I am a black male, 21, heterosexual who is tired getting hit on by gay males b/c it sickens my stomach just the thought man having sexual attractions for another man. I just wanted to say to my fellow heterosexual men watch out for these guys who act like the are one of you but really on the "down low" having a "broke back" moment with another dude. Its bad enought that our race is at a high percentage and our sexual orientation is very low of who transmitting the disease. On the other hand homos are at a high percentage of having the virus. I'm not saying gays are the reason but they're in high percentage that has it. thanks you letting share my word with you. please reply back.

It "sickens (your) stomach just the thought of man having sexual attractions for another man????" "Watch out for guys on the down-low having a "broke back" moment with another dude????" "Our sexual orientation is very low . . . ???" "Homos are a high percentage of having the virus . . . ????"

If those are indeed your "final thoughts" about AIDS, I'd suggest you consider rethinking your final thoughts. I'd also suggest you actually see the movie "Brokeback Mountain." Chances are once you got over your homophobic nausea, you might actually learn something about love, commitment and the catastrophic consequences of homophobia, prejudice and hate. Homophobia, I might add, that is exactly like yours. As an African-American, I'm amazed that you can be so blindly prejudiced against someone's sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is as innate as skin color. Your bigotry, like all bigotry, merely reflects ignorance and fosters hate. You, young man, should be ashamed of yourself.

5 Years on Prozac-Will that affect Hiv Test Results?
Oral sex with family dog