|5 Years on Prozac-Will that affect Hiv Test Results?
Mar 8, 2007
I've been taking Fluoxetine for about 5 years now. I had an HIV test about 10 months after a possible exposure and then again at about 18 months. Both were negative. I was wondering, however, if being on fluoxetine for such a long period of time would affect the test results?
thanks for your help. You are beautiful,
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Prozac does not affect HIV test results. Your negative test results are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOOable.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Antidepressants Affect STD Test Results?
- Does Prozac Affect My Hiv Test?
- Picking Your Nose How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.